Tuesday 21 July 2015

wk 29 Crafting Challenge at Digi Choosday - All About The Girl


Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------<
Happy Digi Choosday everyone!

Did you manage to catch the lovely Nikky Hall on Create and Craft on Friday with not one, but two fabulous new CD’s? If not then you can watch it on catch up HERE  for a few more days. Just look how lush the new CD’s are!
Of course because it’s Digi Choosday it is also discount day!!!!
So today only you can use the code 
XMAS 
at the checkout to save 10% 
when you pre-order either of these 2 great collections! But remember this lasts for 24hours only so be quick!

Go pre-order them now so you don’t miss out!  

Now onto this week business. You know we have been asking for GDT’s to join us for a few challenges, well today we are joined by Aunty Sue who will be with us for two weeks, we are so pleased to have you with us Aunty Sue!! 
If you would like to join us please add GDT after your name on your challenge entry.

Now onto the new challenge from us here at Digi Choosday...
This week we are 
“All About The Girl”
So we want to see your girly makes.
You can make anything you like maybe a card, a scrapbook layout of even home décor. 
You can use any products you like to enter as long as it follows the theme for this week. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the side bar if you need to.
We give you two weeks to enter so that means the CLOSING DATE IS 4th August 2015  and the winners will be announced on 11th August 2015.

PRIZES: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive £5 worth of downloads of your choice from the digi store! The winner and top 3 for week 26 can be found at the bottom of this post.

So let’s see what the design team have made for us...


Aunty Sue - I have made a card and gift bag/backpack to hold a gift card. My card features Oddella with bag Ickyink Art , Design papers are are all from Twiggy and Toots collection which you can purchase as a full cd/download or just the papers. The sentiment is also from this collection.


Yvonne - Hi there! I used Serenity again!!! Yes this time I used the precoloured image of Dancing from the main collection. You can get her as a digi here or drool over all the girls here.    I made a rocker card using the silhouette, using papers from the collection.  I added a few butterflies as embellies.

Jane – Hi everyone! My girly creation this week is a handbag card I cut from a plain 6x6 blank and decorated using gorgeous papers and embellies from the EDEN BIG KAHUNA BUNDLEThe image is ODDELLA WITH BAG and she is part of a scrummy group of ladies called the ICKYINK ART COLLECTIONHave a lovely crafty day! xxx
Lynda: I love making girly projects so this weeks theme was right up my street! I use the gorgeous Twiggy and Toots collection. The papers, sentiment and embellishments are all on this CD or if you can't wait to start crafting then it's also available as an digital download.  Happy Crafting xx 
Monica.-For my girly girl project, I used the lovely owl bag cutting file from the newly released "Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun". To add the girly touch, I made it with papers, flowers and butterflies from Twiggy & Toots regular collection. I love how this turn out.

Tanya...This week I've decided to showcase the simplicity of Nikky’s collections and have gone for the coloured digis available on the Work & Play Country Life Collection.  This collection is available as a CD and a download collection and the dog walking digi is also available in black and white format on its own.  It’s ages since I made something with this collection so I’ve made something simple that can be recreated lots of times if you are into batch card making and need a quick make.  There’s no cutting or colouring involved this week from me…  shock horror !! 

Scatty Jan  For my make this week I have used the lovely Digi Image , Dollie Daydream Sleepyhead that you can find in the store here, along with the sentiment how fab is that! I have coloured using Graph'It markers  and using distress ink on the tag, The papers are from The Serenity Collection, a perfect match for the colours I used for colouring
Wendy - The image I've used this week is one I've anted to use since it released, Gym girl from Work & Play 11. She normally comes with a pretty ribbon on the end of her stick, but I snipped the wrong bit so replaced it with real ribbon, whoops! All four papers, the sentiment & flowers are also from the same collection.
Caz-For my girly project i have made a princess carriage favour box..I have used the cute Serenity Princess. Coloured with my graph its, and some glamour dust added..The sentiment i used on tag can be found in Serenity Fairy Wishes collection...Carriage its self was cut on my portrait, a file of my own..
Emma - For my Girly card this week i have used the gorgeous Serenity Fairy Cake who can be found Here or in the full collection Here. All the papers are from the Octavia Moonfly collection that can be found Here I love all of these collections as they all work so perfectly together.
AnjieI have used the fab Red Riding Hood image. She is coloured with my Graph'It Markers and Prisma Pencils. The papers are from the Octavia Moonfly bundle, or you can get them separate HERE.
Great makes from the DT I’m sure you will agree.
Add your entry using the linky tool below.

Now for the winner and top three from week 26 Use some embossing....

The winner chosen at random by www.random.org is:
# 14 Cathy P  Cathy you also need to check your emails/messages re a GDT position.
Please email us at sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW026001 to claim your prize of 5 worth of downloads from the digi store!

And in no particular order the top three chosen by the design team are:
# 4 Larissa
# 17 Sheena Mckee  Sheena, you also need to check your messages.
#19 Patricia A 
Grab your blinkies from the side bar!
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week.

1.
You're first!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets
If you are participating in Digi Choosday, fill in the form below and press Next to add your thumbnail.
Your name: 
Your URL: 
Please leave a comment after linking... Thank you!
Click here for Mister Linky's name/URL cookie removal tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx