Tuesday 11 April 2017

WK 15 - Anything Goes - Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------



Your discount code today is
BUNNY
giving you 27, yes 27%! discount
on selected downloads expires midnight GMT 
Just enter the code in the shop HERE
oOo--oOo--oOo
Need some last minute Easter ideas? We have lots of great spring themed images in store!...

oOo--oOo--oOo
This week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter. We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE is 25th April 
PRIZES: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!
oOo--oOo--oOo
So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....

Andrea : Here I have made an Easter Card, it's a diamond shape folded card, where I have used "Winnie Sugar Sprinkles" Easter Design Sheet.  I hope you like it.
Katrina ~  I thought it might be fun to make a shaker box for some Easter goodies!  Helga looks so lovely in what might be her Easter Bonnet; she and the butterflies can be found in the Helga Hippo Design Sheet DuoHelga Hippo Design Sheets Download Bundle or Helga Hippo - Big Kahuna VIP Download Bundle.  The frame is cut from Winston Collection paper.   The box itself is cut from the Distressed Wood Printable Papers Download.  Have a lovely holiday!

Julie - This week I made an Easter Basket with a difference for my son, then coloured up some elements from the Sticks & Bones Collection.
YvonneFor an Easter theme I had to use the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Collection, which you can find here.  I made a cute little scalloped favour box on my Silhouette Portrait and covered it with a paper from Work & Play 10 - Country Life. You can see the whole collection here or the paper I used, in this bundle here.

Hester - I primped an egg carton used Hen/chicken/chicks Digital Stamp sentiment is from Darling Buds collection....

I've inked around the edges of the paper to make it stand out as I haven't matted any card onto the back of it. I also added a squiggly line around the edge with a fine liner pen. I've mounted all the embellies on to 3D foam and there you have it. 
Jane S - I have used the white rabbit from the Winnie in Wonderland Collection and merged him with an Easter egg from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles and coloured them both with pencils.  I have also used papers and pre-coloured goodies from this bundle and the Toadstool Border and Cherry Blossom dies to decorate my shadow box.
Monica - For this Easter challenge I used papers, embellishments, sentiment and flowers from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Collection and I made a card to celebrate my country Easter tradition.
Melissa - For this weeks Easter theme I have used the gorgeous Happy Easter Winnie from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Collection.
Jane P- What a fun challenge it was this week!  Easter is the theme and what better collection to use that the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Collection.
DawnFor this weeks Easter theme I have used the gorgeous Happy Easter Winnie from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Collection.
Julia  - Today I am thinking Spring, and have Used a Darling Buds image and Sentiment. I have coloured this little beauty up with my Copic markers & Spica Pens. Unusually I have gone for a really C&S look.
Ċ½eljka-Happy Easter!!! For this week challenge I made Easter basket using paper and lots of elements from  WINNIE SUGAR SPRINKLES SPRINGTIME
Petra- Not very original, but I also chose for Happy Easter from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Collection. She is just to cute not to use!! The eggs are from the same collection.
For the papers I used the Free Tatty Twinkle Easter Digital Craft Download  (FREE?? Yes FREE!!) The colours are perfect for this easter card.
Pauline -  I have used a sweet topper from the Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime Download Bundle to create my Easter card.  I have used elements from the Toppers, Embellies, Quotes, Papers and Tags/Frames sections.  I have fussy cut the main image and layered it up using foam pads, I also fussy cut an additional bunny, butterfly and chick to embellish my card.
Great work from the team! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 12.....
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
12 Beebeebabs
Please email us sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW150001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!
And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team
31 Lucy
37 Susan
43 Lucy
We can't wait to see your makes for this week!
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments :

  1. Wow such a pleasant surprise - thank you so much - Congrats to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely to see 2 of my cards in your Top 3, thank you so much! Congrats to Beebeebabs and Susan. Gorgeous DT creations XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT creations - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous challenge and DT inspiration.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  5. THank you for all inspiration and always fun challenge!! HUGS cicci With the pen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such stunning DT inspiration! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx